Six Injured After Hearth Breaks Out At Store In Maharashtra’s Thane

Six Injured After Fire Breaks Out At Shop In Maharashtra's Thane

The incident passed off because of an LPG cylinder blast, officers stated.

Thane:

Two firefighters have been injured in Maharashtra’s Thane whereas extinguishing a hearth at a store in Ram Nagar space on Saturday, stated Thane Municipal Company.

4 residents have been additionally injured. All of them have been rushed to a close-by hospital for therapy, officers stated.

The incident passed off because of a Liquefied Petroleum Gasoline (LPG) cylinder blast, the Municipal Company added.

Newsbeep

The fireplace broke out at Mard Maratha store at Highway No 28, close to a bus cease in Wagle Property round 11 pm on Saturday.

Two hearth engines and rescue autos have been rushed to the scene to extinguish the hearth. The fireplace is underneath management now, an official stated.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *