Teen Dies Of Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Household Taken In poor health: Cops

UP Teen Dies Of Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Family Taken Ill: Cops

Teen Dies Of Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Household Taken In poor health: Cops (Representational)

Ghaziabad:

A 14-year-old boy died of suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning in his sleep, whereas his dad and mom and a sister have been discovered unconscious of their residence at Muradnagar city of Ghaziabad district on Thursday, officers stated.

Because the household didn’t get up until late within the morning and no person responded to the doorbells, the neighbours knowledgeable the police which rushed to the spot and entered the home after breaking open the door, Rural SP Rural Iraj Raja stated.

On coming into the room, all 4 relations, recognized as Rampal 35, his spouse Anita, 32, son Kunal, 14 and daughter Shagun, 8, have been discovered mendacity unconscious within the smoke-filled room with no air flow, he stated.

The 4 have been rushed from their home in Ukhlarsi space to a hospital, the place the boy died in the course of the therapy, the agricultural SP added.

Following the boy’s demise, a autopsy was carried out and his viscera preserved, SP Raja added.

Medical doctors on the hospital stated the demise appeared to have been brought on by Carbon Monoxide poisoning because the room during which the 4 have been discovered unconscious, an ‘angithi’ (hearth pot) with burnt coal was discovered.

Newsbeep

The ten ft by ten ft room too was packed from all sides with no window for any air flow, they stated.

The household additionally seemed to be affected by some respiratory illness as some medicines and physician’s prescriptions associated to the ailment have been additionally discovered within the room, they stated.

The forensic crew that visited the home has additionally lifted some meals samples from the home to establish if the victims consumed any toxic meals final evening, SP Raja stated.

Investigations are nonetheless on and no case has been registered, Mr Raja stated.

(This story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

0/5 (0 Reviews)

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *