ISABEL MENSTRUAL CUP
The menstrual cup has become quite popular in recent years. There are many reasons that an individual would choose a menstrual cup for use, but mainly for three reasons: convenience, safety, and cost. Women can wear menstrual cups for convenience and ease of insertion and removal. They can be inserted at night and removed in the morning without having to change the tampon or pad. They are easy to remove and do not require a new product or change in the pad or tampon size. One of the biggest drawbacks to the cup is the concern about how to properly dispose of it once empty. There are still women who use the menstrual cup at home alone, not knowing how to dispose of it properly. One of the greatest benefits of the menstrual cup is that it prevents the user from experiencing an embarrassing leaking or menstrual flow. Many women have been told that they have an “unnatural” period by their doctors or parents, and by using a menstrual cup they have the control and the choice to prevent this from ever happening again. Women should consider buying a menstrual cup, as it is much cheaper than pads and tampons, and often is priced around $10 for the cup. It does not wear out as fast and it does not become contaminated like tampons. The user has control of how long the cup remains in their body so that they are not exposed to the bacteria that can cause infections. Advantages Convenience – This is the main advantage of the menstrual cup. It does not have to be changed throughout the menstrual cycle. There is no need to wash or dry the pad or tampon after the initial insertion and the menstrual cup is always in place and will not be wet during the cycle. Removal is easy and there is no need to change the pad or tampon or reinsert a new product if the cup is soiled or leaking. Safety – The most obvious benefit is that using the cup will not cause a change in the pads or tampons during the menstrual cycle. The cup is placed on the inside of the vagina, away from the genital area. There is no need to change the product and the user is safe from any issues like “burning” from the tampons or pads. The cup will not be as likely to break or become dislodged as the tampons and pads which are also inserted inside the vagina.
About this item
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual cup medium size is a sustainable choice for all. The cup is reusable and can be recycled ensuring no harm to the planet.🏆 FDA Approved Menstrual Cup for Womens. ✅ ISABEL Menstrual cup is available in 3 sizes: 🏆 Small is for first-time users, teenagers, and those who haven’t given birth.🏆 Medium is for those 25-35 years of age, with usual to heavy flow, and have given birth.🏆 Large is for those 35 years of age and above, with heavier than usual flow, and have given birth.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual cup comes with No chemicals and No colors, fragrance-free, extremely safe to be worn inside your Vagina. ✅Our manufacturing facility is germ-free and sterilized. The cup is made of 🏆100% Medical Grade Silicone, which means it’s free of latex, BPA, and any harmful toxins. It has gone through extensive testing to make it safe. ✅One cup lasts a minimum of 4-5 years! Days of spending money on period products are no longer.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual cup Once you buy the cup, you don’t have to think about it for the next 5 years. It’s safe since you won’t be throwing away pads or tampons every 6 days of the month. On average, we bleed just about 20 ml a day but remember the thumb rule with any period products; keep a check every 4-5 hours.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual cup you can wear the cup during the day and even when you are sleeping. It is safe, leak-proof, and extremely comfortable.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual Cup is reusable and thus, does not create sanitary waste like pads and tampons.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstrual Cup can be used for 8 hours at a stretch and lasts for up to 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 4-5 years), making it the most pocket-friendly option for managing periods.
- ✅ ISABEL Menstruation cup is the best menstrual cup ever made womens
- ✅ You can run and do hard workout having ISABEL Menstrual Cup without any worry of leakage
- ✅ Strong and lightweight with a silicone inner cup. ☀️
- ✅ No pain or discomfort during yoga or sports ☀️