Capcom has released a new patch for its Resident Evil 4 remake.
This patch addresses a number of issues, and can generally be seen as too much of a good thing. After all, we all want our games to look and play as smoothly as possible.
If you’re one of the many trying to speed your way through the game, I’m afraid it might be a little harder now, as this update has ‘fixed’ a glitch that caused players to The form allows for warping through walls when using the scope. regions. This means not having to shortcut your way through doors. Good!
On the flip side, Capcom has also fixed the issue that saw some items become unobtainable (something that could prevent players from actually progressing through Resi 4’s story), so it’s certainly There’s a bonus. You win some, you lose some, I guess.
You can read the full, most recent, patch notes for Resident Evil 4 Remake below (via Capcom):
PlayStation 5 / PlayStation 4 / Xbox Series X / S / Steam
- An issue where certain key items became inaccessible, preventing the player from progressing through the main story, has been fixed. (Declared on March 31, 2023)
- Fixed an issue where players could go through walls when using the scope in certain areas
- Fixed displaying incorrect text for some trophy explanations in some languages (Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish)
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from launching when downloadable content was installed and logged into an account with content restrictions.
- The stick dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) has been further adjusted, as done on April 7th.
- Changes to the graphics rendering process made on April 7th have been readjusted.
PS5 / PS4 / Xbox Series X / S / Steam
- other miscellaneous bug fixes
Elsewhere in Resident Evil 4 news, earlier this month Capcom added microtransactions to its remake. The premium content – which was combined with the free Mercenaries DLC mode – was introduced to give players “access to special upgrades to a weapon at any time”.