Ten infants have died after a fireplace broke out a hospital in Maharashtra early this morning.
“Ten youngsters died in a fireplace that broke out at Sick New child Care Unit (SNCU) of Bhandara District Normal Hospital at 2 am at present. Seven youngsters have been rescued from the unit,” Pramod Khandate, Civil Surgeon, Bhandara, Maharashtra, was quoted as saying by information company ANI.
This can be a breaking information story. Particulars will probably be added quickly. Please refresh the web page for contemporary model.